Polyurethane adhesive for clean, efficient and economical permanent bonding of insulation panels and plasterboard in building and construction.
Packaging: 750 ml aerosol can
Consumption: 12 m²
- Cuts working time by up to 30%.
- Excellent initial bond - even at low temperatures.
- Economical in use due to precise application.
- Suitable for vertical applications.
- Can be applied at temperatures between +5°C and -5°C.
- Thermal conductivity 0.035 W/ (m∙K) enhances performance of insulation panels when filling gaps.
- Remains flexible, does not becomebrittle.
- Levels uneven surfaces.
- Limited post expansion for fast and precise installation of insulation panels and plasterboard.
-. - Substantial space and weight savings compared to conventional PU roof adhesives, bonding mortars, etc. - Fast curing, work can continue about 1 hour after application.
- Resistant to a variety of solvents, paints and chemicals. - Does not age or rot, mould and mildew resistant, but not UV resistant.
- Water resistant (not watertight).
Applications: - Clean, efficient and economical permanent bonding of insulation panels. - Suitable for bonding polystyrene (EPS + XPS), polyurethane (PUR/PIR) and phenol resin foam based insulation panels for flat roofs, perimeters, facades, insulation/drain elements, cellar ceilings, internal insulation, etc. - Suitable for bonding gypsum plasterboard/gypsum fibreboard in drylining applications. - Suitable for bonding non-load bearing walls, e.g. partition walls, screen walls, cellar bars, stone shelves, etc., of concrete precision blocks (aerated concrete, sand-lime brick, gypsum). - Fills cavities between individual thermal insulation panels